This is a blog about my
attempts to fulfill my
duty to my husband and
my children, in that
this is the charge of
my state in life and
the path Our Lord has
laid out to lead me to
my ultimate and foremost
goal of heaven!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Quote
OK, I have been feeling really bummed out lately over a whole multitude of worries, so here is my thought for the day/week/month:
The world holds us to be fools; Let us hold it to be mad. St. Francis de Sales
Although, I guess I should be thinking in these terms:
God bless thee; and put meekness in thy mind, love, charity, obedience, and true duty! William Shakespeare
2 comments:
These are great quotes, thanks. The videos below are wonderful too. I also coming away with something from your blog.
Keep up the good work. :)
hi:) long time no see! how are you?
drop by the garden and pay me a visit sometime!
Post a Comment