Well, last Tuesday, our computer crashed. We had company in on Thursday and left for vacation on Sunday. Needless to say the computer did not get priority for a few days. We went to the mountains and truly enjoyed every minute away from the hustle here at home. I came back into town a couple of days early from the rest in order to attend a Spell to Write and Read 2-day seminar taught by Wanda Sanseri herself! I have studied the program for almost a year, but am really enjoying the real life instruction.
Boy, it sure is quiet around here with no little feet, questions, or people to care for. I actually got out of class and went and did some shopping for my daughter's upcoming birthday. I hope to have time over the weekend to update the blog, but now it is late, my brain is tired, and I need to do some homework for tomorrow's class, so I guess I will leave you with the following:
From silly devotions and sour-faced saints, good Lord, deliver us! --
Sta. Teresa d'Avila
1 comment:
get a mac! they don't crash hardly ever! they also don't have viruses either. in the long run, they save you money. pc's are unstable, crash too much and are far to prone to viruses. the mac is stable and you can actually leave it at home and not worry about it crashing on you when you come back. might be a bit more money to buy one, but it really saves you a great deal of headaches!! iam glad we have 2, and i wont ever go back to owning a pc again. no thanks.
Post a Comment